Just like a telephone call this blog is for...

A Peek into our lives....

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Quincy

Some of the things that I like about Quincy.

1. Most drivers are great about letting you in line. I return the courteous to others wanting to cut in.
2. Lots of people put out their produce to sell by the road with money put in a coffee can.

3. People smile at you in the parking lot. Maybe my fly was unzipped....or I had a cobweb on my hair.

4. When I went to give blood last Sunday for a teenager that needed A neg blood...there were so many there that they had to come back on Tuesday for another blood drive. ...so wonderful.
5. So I stayed for the 10:30 Sunday Service and thoroughly enjoyed the singing and minister. Everyone helping eath other...that is what a church is all about!

6. I am so proud of Quincy's humane society...new building with a no kill policy. They built a fenced in area to bring your pet to run freely.

7. So many good places to eat from dollar tacos to big tenderloins!

8. A beautiful Veteran's Home and part for our ones that saved our freedom.

9. New homes being built with old historical ones being restored.






1 comment:

The cottage by the Cranelake said...

I think I would like to live in Quincy :-)
It was a long time since I saw tomatoes or fruit by the road like on Your picture. but I know it still happens over here too :-)
Have a great day now!
Christer.